Monday, May 14, 2007

Working hard for my money!

I quit my job a little over a month ago. I made great money but the stress was so high and it was hard to have my son in daycare. I worked as a project manager and made about 90k per year. At 25 I thought I was doing pretty well! My husband makes about 50-60k, so we drastically cut our income. I even calculated I could have paid off my house within 4 years (over 190k!) if I kept my job. I bet I would have become a millionaire a lot faster if I still had it! But I couldn't do it anymore. There are more important things in life than money.

Though ever since I quit my job I have been thinking about being a millionaire even more! I keep thinking it is so possible now. My husband is self employed and it makes me want to do something on my own to make a ton of money! Currently I work 20 hours a week for eepybird.com. They are great people and my friends so it works out well. But I can't help but thinking I should be working for myself! I have SOO many ideas for businesses and I just can't pick one. So right now I am going to try to work on my husband's business. He is a professional juggler so it might be a bit hard to help! Right now I'm trying to call people to get more shows. More show = more money!

I've read a ton of ways to make extra money and I have some ideas of my own too. Once I can get a list together I will try to post some!

No comments: