Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A new business that isn't anything new

So how come everyone buys and sells on eBay? I do both of course, like every other person on the planet. I buy things like camera batteries and memory cards and small things that I can always find for pretty cheap. I sell the old stuff in my house that I need to get rid of so I can pay off my debt.
But what I really wonder about are those Power Sellers. Those people that seem to have tons of items for so much cheaper than I can find them anywhere. How does that work? I mean I looked up a few things online because I was thinking about doing an eBay business... but I can't seem to find anything that is even worth it! I found tons of liquidations sites etc that you have to buy 30 of something to get the deal, and you can still find it cheaper on eBay!
I am amazing and wonder who these power sellers know to get their great deals!
I knew one person who sold Coach purses on eBay and did pretty well, but he had a friend who worked in distributing Coach so that made it easier for him. Do I need to know someone to get a good deal? Even with the internet are personal relationships grounds for a better price?
Hmm... I wish I had answers!

No comments: