Friday, May 11, 2007

My First Post!

I am not a very good writer. Actually I'm a horrible writer, which is why this blog is about money and not about writing! Please excuse the over! use! of exclamation! points!

My goal is to be a millionaire. I don't think it's that unreasonable right? I don't mean crazy go spend money on everything millionaire. I just want to have a net worth of a million dollars (or more!). So I am at the start of my journey as I am no where near millionaire status right now. I just turned 25. I am a wife and mother, and I am obsessed with money and finances for some reason. Currently I am trying to get out of debt! I heard you need to get out of debt before you start to build wealth! ;)

So here is my hopefully daily blog about how I am going to try to do that. Whether it's discussing my numerous business ideas (I can't seem to pick one!) or chatting about how much debt I can pay off this month, I'll be talking about money!

No comments: